Monday, September 14, 2009

Where God Opens a Door, He Will Provide

Pastor's evening service last night was exactly what I needed to hear.

I Corinthians 16:7-9
"For I will not see you now by the way; but I trust to tarry a while with you, if the Lord permit. But I will tarry at Ephesus until Pentecost. For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries."
A "great door" was opened to Paul, so he stayed where he was to follow where God was leading.


Where God opens a door, He will provide. Even though there may/will be troubles and adversaries, we should not be afraid to follow where God leads. We shouldn't be afraid to do the work He has for us to do. Do we look at the open doors or at the adversaries that will come with it?
...Pastor Aaron...


Well, I have been working on putting something together (if it is going to work, I'll let everyone know) and I feel like I am being led a certain way. This thing is so out of character for me, but I am ok with it. I don't understand why, all I can say is that it is the Lord working.

Well, last night before the service I told Becca how I was feeling. I have been feeling this way for a little while, and it seemed that once I admitted or I guess accepted it, the Lord gave me this message. He always knows what you need...even before you do :)

I believe the Lord had opened this door to me and He will provide what is needed. I just pray that I follow where he leads and that I will have the strength and courage to do what He asks. But then again..."Where God opens a door, He will provide."

We need to have Paul's kind of faith and follow God's leading and go through the doors He opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment